||Machine Quilting Tool Squiggy
Squiggy may look different that your normal machine quilting ruler, but it will become your go-to ruler for machine quilting serpentine lines and wavy designs. The serpentine line is a curvy design that's perfect for 2 and 3 inch quilt borders and sashings as well as quilting them from top to bottom, bottom to top, left to right or right to left. Now you don't have to spend months trying to learn the design, you can get right to quilting them in your quilts!
Use Squiggy for quilting:
* Serpentine lines in both directions in 2 and 3 inch borders and sashing;
* Overlapping serpentine lines;
* Varied Serpentine lines;
* Allover ribbons;
* Ogees; and
The tool features:
* Creative Grids grip helps prevent your ruler from slipping;
* Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colours;
* Double sided to allow you to quilt multiple size borders with the same ruler;
* Seam guides helps keep your design straight;
* Stopping points for a continuous quilting design; and
* High grade, 1/4 inch thick acrylic.